So I'm running the New York City Marathon (www.nycmarathon.com) on November 2, 2008. Let this blog document the ups and downs.

Thursday, March 9


This is what a wet (and happy) me looks like after busting out back to back to back sub-eight minute miles. Today marked my official first 'rain run' on the streets and I was loving every mile of it. I finished in 23:30 but had to stop at 4 lights so I'm thinking it was closer to 23 minutes - bottom line is I was going fast (for me at least).

I have to get rolling now but I'm going to finish this post up later - or maybe tomorrow. Just remember that treadmills suck and running in the rain can be a blast*.

*Note it probably should be at least halfway warm and the route should not be EXTRA long for this to hold true. I can't imagine 20 miles of rain running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home