So I'm running the New York City Marathon (www.nycmarathon.com) on November 2, 2008. Let this blog document the ups and downs.

Tuesday, June 26

So no one is reading this but me. But I'm cool with that.

I've moved to Iowa City, IA - it's no Chicago but it's a pretty cool place. In some ways it reminds me of Denver or Boulder in that there are many young fit people around. Needless to say this is good motivation for me to keep running and lifting. Scratch that ... restart running and lifting.

I joined a gym, have been going on runs (I'm about to head out now), and am trying to get situated.

Here's to a new town with some new (or at least 'reimagined') goals!

Also, FYI, I got into the NYC Marathon for 2007 but I'm probably going to defer. Need to figure out how to do that...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy@RunnersLounge said...

It's been a month - enjoying Iowa. I grew up in Iowa, left and came back and may be here to stay. Hope its going well!
Amy
http://blog.runnerslounge.com

9:16 PM, July 29, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home